Monday 8 September 2014

Another welcome!!!

It's 12:30 am and I've just woken up with the guts to finally do this.
I so badly wanna write, but where do i begin? !?
Let me first tell you what my blog is gonna be about.  A few things that intrest me, mainly 'Fashion' and 'cooking', myself and my family!  :)
My reason for inverted comas you wonder?!?
Well, by fashion I don't mean high end fashion and 'things' that only Lady Gaga would wear. I mean fashion that is comfortable,  pretty and affordable!
By 'cooking', I meant mostly baking,  because that's what I love to do!

So, now that I have officially written my first post,  you will see alot of me.
(Just bear in mind that I'm new to this, and if I'm not doing things right you are welcome to give me ideas, I would love that!!!!)

Sweet dreams! !!
G
☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment